Motocross Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motocross Nation

Visit www.mxsimulator.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

National series idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Admin
Admin

National series idea Empty
PostSubject: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 3:40 pm

hey guys i need some ideas what tracks, how many laps

anyone wana volunteer to do results?
Back to top Go down
DJ_Diehl#777

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 7:01 pm

I think the nationals should be a mix of the old school tracks and the New tracks.....and equal mix of each would be sweet!!!!

As for laps........I think they should be no more than 5-10 laps, depending on the size of the track.....I dont think people would want to sit down and do a 30 min plus 2 lap demo.....
Back to top Go down
moorin

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 7:33 pm

il do results joe! would be glad to help because you seem to always be doing the races lol and i think tracks that dont use a lot of cpu as i have to delete all the billboards and stuff, and yeh no more then like 20 mins max for a race i think. and defo new and old tracks like some that rarely get raced
Back to top Go down
moorin

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2008, 6:36 am

sounds like dj is making a national series too so you still going to do this one or join in with dj's and get him to post his stuff here?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2008, 7:40 am

moorin wrote:
sounds like dj is making a national series too so you still going to do this one or join in with dj's and get him to post his stuff here?

i asked DJ and he said he was going to do his over on the other site but ill make a 12 round national series with old school and new tracks if there still people to race here personally i really like this idea of the factory teams and stuff and i thought people would like it to but i see some of you do so if you guys are still around ill make the sickest national series around lol
Back to top Go down
moorin

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2008, 8:03 am

haha am in already joe, all one class instead of a and b too?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2008, 8:05 am

well i dont think we have enough riders for 2 so we will just do one big one after i get back from work this weekend ill start making a schedule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National series idea   National series idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National series idea
Page 1 of 1